7 Elements Physical Therapy is an out-patient orthopedic clinic that provides hands-on, one-on-one treatment sessions specifically tailored to meet your individual needs.
Our emphasis is on reducing pain, restoring mobility, and improving movement patterns. Schedule an appointment to see how physical therapy can get you to an active life, healthy body, peaceful mind.
7 Elements PT
- 5 visit average to meet goals
- Total cost of care: $1125
- Instant access to treatment
- 1 hour+ session
- Customized treatment to meet individual needs
- 100% of session spent with physical therapist
- Patient feels understood and prioritized
- No hidden costs. Billing is consistent, transparent, and easy to understand.
- 7.3 visit average to meet goals
- Total cost of care: $1460
- Long delays waiting for doctor’s referral and insurance authorization
- 30-40 minute session
- Treatment restricted by insurance rules
- 25-50% of session spent with physical therapist
- Patient sees a different practitioner each visit
- Billing is confusing and complex with charges that are hard to understand
A free, 15-minute consultation to discuss your health goals.
A free, 30-minute session to assess the areas causing pain and discomfort.
A physical examination to assess sources of symptoms, followed by a hands-on treatment session.
A one-on-one treatment session with a licensed physical therapist.
Where to Find Us
8097 Harborview Road Ste B
Birch Bay, WA 98230